Re: Oracle Web/Microsoft Explorer

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:22:47 -0700

Corinna Jaeger wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a problem with an Oracle Web application: My user says she pushes a
> button that should open a new HTML page but nothing happens. When I try the
> same I get the page.
> Now I know that she has a higher Explorer version than me. Does anybody
> know what has changed between the Explorer versions 3, 4 and 5? What other
> problem should I expect when changing the version?
> Thanks for your help
> Corinna Jaeger

I think the button will execute JavaScript. Does your user have Java enabled? Thought M$ disables it by default as M$ regards it a security hazard (...)

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
V&L Informatica BV                   Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500 Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 14:22:47 CDT