sql-tcp and netware

From: Dr. Winfried Bauer <skwbau_at_krzsun.med-rz.uni-sb.de>
Date: 10 Sep 1999 08:02:37 GMT

ladies and gentlemen,

I have installed: ORACLE V 7.2.2.3.0 on a SUN, Oracle Products 7.2.2.3.1 on a Win95 PC and the ODBC-Driver (from Oracle) 1.15.3.1.0A. While developping applications to connect and retrieve data from the database with the help of odbc, everything was okay until now. I installed my Programms on a win95 PC with a 'Client for Netware Networks' in the network control. And now, a connection with ODBC over SQL*Net tcp/ip breaks down the programs with an error caused by module sqltcpnt.dll, the network interface

is there any way to resolve this problem ??

Thanks in advance,

Winfried Bauer, Germany, Saarland University Hospotal Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 03:02:37 CDT