Re: How can I create a table in a tablespace?

From: Ralf Boroschewski <ralf_at_transmedia.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:59:32 +0100

Hallo,

Oh, checking the command I saw, that I can generating the table whithin the tablespace. The problem was that used a scheme that doesn't exist. After correcting this my line worked. I was too mislead by the error retuned.

thanks for all your help

                  Ralf

create table bbda.hugo (spalte1 char(9),spalte2 char(9)) Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 03:59:32 CDT