Help please. Forms 6.0 "Run for Web" button does not do anything.

From: Scotto! <Scotto_at_scotto.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:35:22 GMT

Hi,

I installed the complete Developer2000 Release 6 on my Win98 pc. I am working on creating an app for the web. I have a form that I can run in "Client/server" mode or "Debug" mode, but when I hit the button for "Run for Web", the form compiles and then nothing else happens. So I checked the help. It says to hit the button and the Forms Web viewer will display the form. It does not. Anybody experience this and have a work-around?

Thanks,
Scott G.
IKEA North America Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 17:35:22 CDT