what is WebAlchemy

From: tony <ramdan_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1999 15:37:01 -0500

I saw it on you page but not completelty sure of what is really does. i.e. if you have forms on your web page they will converted into pl/sql? what specific type of info does it require?

we designed several pages in Frontpage that use Oracle. They have a result page that has columns along the top and dates along the side that reference various columns in various oracle tables (that were joined together) in addition to summed columns. We have pretty complex sql behind it.

Would Webalchemy help us with this