Oracle Web/Microsoft Explorer

From: Corinna Jaeger <Corinna.Jaeger_at_doremovethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1999 10:24:12 GMT

Hello,
I have a problem with an Oracle Web application: My user says she pushes a button that should open a new HTML page but nothing happens. When I try the same I get the page.
Now I know that she has a higher Explorer version than me. Does anybody know what has changed between the Explorer versions 3, 4 and 5? What other problem should I expect when changing the version? Thanks for your help
Corinna Jaeger Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 05:24:12 CDT