getting data out of system tablespace

From: Larry Pettit <larry.pettit_at_ps.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:14:34 -0600

I received an import file that from another system that I need to load. I created another user, assigned it to a user_data tablespace and even did the import load under that user id, but it still put it into the system tablespace. How can I move it into another tablespace? Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 09:14:34 CDT