Re: Cloning an Oracle instance

From: Matt <k_a_h_l_i_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 19:00:00 GMT

You'll have to export/import, and THEN manually change the tablespaces that contain your object-- ie. you can't import into a different tablespace, if I remember correctly. That means that you might as well export the whole thing, then import the whole thing, and then do your tablespace re-arrangement.