Increase SQL command buffer size?

From: Kei Takahashi <kxt158_at_psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:29:30 -0400

Dear Oracle experts,

I'm trying to make a simple Java program to insert rows to the table in my Personal Oracle Lite DB.
Everything works when SQL command is less than 2000 char lengths, but it gives an error beyond that with a message: [POL-2403] string was right truncated. Oracle documentation simply says to increase buffer size. How can I do this using SQL command?

Thanks in advance,
Kei Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 23:29:30 CDT