RPC error when using intermedia text

From: <den_riabtchik_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:06:29 GMT

I'm trying to use Intermedia Text but as soon as I try to issue a CREATE INDEX statement I keep on receiving an "ConText error: ORA-28576: lost RPC connection to external procedure agent" error and the trace file receivers a new record "HO: Local RPC error, SendExecCallout: ncrospi_send_proc_id; NCR code 1003"
The says that "NCR-00003 NCR: Initialization failure

     Cause: Usually insufficient swap space or system memory.

     Action: Increase swap space or system memory. NCR-01003 NCRS: Read error.

     Cause: Failed to read data from an input device.

     Action: Check the input device driver return code for further information."
I think that it's not "unsufficient memory" or "read error". Are there any other ways to walkaround this problem?

I'm using Oracle 8.1.5 on WinNT 4 sp5

Sincerely, Den Riabtchik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 13:06:29 CDT