Re: How can I create a table in a tablespace?

From: Ralf Boroschewski <ralf_at_transmedia.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 14:56:04 +0100

Hallo,

I executed

GRANT CREATE TABLE TO <user name>;
ALTER USER <user name> quota UNLIMITED on <tablespace name>;

both lines terminated successfully. I also used the "Oracle Security Manager" to grant all the privileges which that program offers, except SYSDBA and SYSOPER (granting this fails). After doing all that stuff creating a table whithin my specified tablename still fails.

What else can I do??

Regards,

              Ralf Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 08:56:04 CDT