Re: DMP files??

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:40:35 -0400

Hi,

    .dmp is the default extension for the Oracle export uitlity program. If you have an Oracle database of the same or later version then used to create an export .dmp you can use the Oracle import utility to load the contents.

    If you are not using Oracle ask your customer to turn spooling on and then select the data they want to send you.

regards
Jerry Gitomer

<936791727.20560.0.pluto.d4ee60e6_at_news.demon.nl>...