DMP files??

From: Jacob Schenk <Jacob.Schenk_at_bpk.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:55:26 +0200

Hi!

A customer of ours sent us a number of files that were supposed to be Oracle tables. What we got are *.dmp files. Does anybody know what we can do with these files (if anything). How should a normal export be done so we can convert the tables to Ascii??

Thanks!

Jacob Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 06:55:26 CDT