Object-relational/varray in Forms 5.0 ??

From: Steven Salvemini <stevens_at_vsl.com.au>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 08:09:13 GMT

Has anyone tackled object-relational tables (we're using 8i) in Forms 5.0.

We've tried the object as well as trying to define a view (can't update the view), but
without a lot of success. Do you have to do all the processing manually, as in
handling each row for inset/update/delete when committed etc...

If it does have to be done this way, it would appear a pretty impracticle approach
to take for Forms 5.0 development. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 03:09:13 CDT