Re: red and white WINE STRICTLY KOSHER

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:59:49 -0400

Well now we've been offered wine and women on this forum. Anyone got an Oracle song?

<vapicel_at_tin.it> wrote in message news:7r0uk0$das$5650_at_nslave1.tin.it...
> Dear friend,
>
> This is a special offer to give you the opportunity to taste a special
wine "strictly Kosher " product in Tuscany in Pitigliano (GR).

> Pitigliano is a small town on the tuscan hill, where a flourishing Jewish
community had lived and grown since the Middle Ages and there Jews found a quiet refuge. For this reason Pitigliano was called "Little Jerusalem". In the ancient Jewish area, there is the Synagogue and its entrance door is shown on the
> label of the bottle.
>
> Only untill 15 September 1999 will be possible to buy two bottle of this
wine (1 red and 1 white) at
> special price of U.S.$ 24.00. transport not includet.
>
> Booking and payment:
> Will be necessary to book by e-mail, so will be possible for us to
calculate the cost of transport.
> After we have receiving the booking's e-mail with the exact address, in 24
hours, you will receive
> by e-mail the exact complete cost and the form of payment.

best regards

Vincenzo Apicella