OIP-04139 using OO4O & VB 5.0

From: Lisa A. Louque <LisaL_at_uts.itron.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:34:00 -0400

I'm using VB5.0 and Oracle Objects for OLE to do batch updates to an Oracle database. Right when I execute the INSERT statement, I get the following error:

OIP-04139: Error occurred while processing Arrays. For details, refer to OO4OERR.LOG in the windows directory.

Of course, there is no oo4oerr.log file generated. To make things more confusing, this only occurs on a client's machine. Also it doesn't happen for them with every set of data they try to transfer. If I run my program with the same data that crashes on their system on my Oracle database, everything transfers just fine.

HELP! please.... Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 14:34:00 CDT