OraSqlStmt.Refresh

From: Andreas <comrules_at_hotmail.removestuff.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:16:40 +0200

OO4O23 and VB6.

Can't get refresh to work with my sql statement (OraSqlStmt.Refresh) that calls a stored procedure that returns several cursors. The error code says invalid cursor. I do (off course...) think that my code is correct and should work. I've checked syntax several times.

The only other solution I have is to constantly create new sql statements (oraDatabase.CreateSql) and reassign the cursors. But I should be able to use refresh I think :)

I've tried to run the multiple cursor stored procedure example (vb) with some success. But it seems buggy and I couldnt get it to work to good. There where problems calling refresh there as well but I dont remember the specifik error right now.

Anyone got any experience with this (i.e. use of refresh on stored procedures).

Thanks
ANdreas Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 09:16:40 CDT