runtime 4.5/2.5 and 5/3

From: <bookouri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 11:23:50 GMT

I have a major enterprise application that I dont have the source to, so I cant upgrade it, but it is written in forms4.5/reports2.5 and we want to develop in house applications with our version of developer which is now forms5 and reports3. I can not get both version of runtime to exist on the same client machines. If I install the upgraded runtimes it 'breaks' the old forms45 runtime. I have been able to get both versions of reports to exist peacefully, but can not get forms45 and forms5 runtimes to run on the same client machine. Ive been working on this for weeks without any progress.

any help would be appreciated..

thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 06:23:50 CDT