UTL_FILE Question

From: Jill <jc_va_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:24:37 -0700

I want to write a PL/SQL procedure containing a call to UTL_FILE to run on a Windows client against an Oracle/Unix server, but I want the resulting flat text file to be written to the C: drive on the client, not the Unix server. Is that possible without having to set utl_file_dir ?

I am getting an error returned from fopen and I suspect it is complaining about it.

Thanks for any help.

Jill Cohen. Received on Mon Sep 06 1999 - 19:24:37 CDT