Re: CIM OO Model & Database Training

From: Jukka Tamminen <jukka.tamminen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 19:22:45 GMT

--
> I think I should start concentrating on getting some UML training but,
> beyond that I'm not sure. Does anyone have an idea what type of courses
> I should be taking? What about books?

It is extremely important to produce an paradigm sift to OO. A mere ULM training is very little. A sound training in OOA OOD is a profound thing.

There are good classical books. I recommend to start with Peter Coad's book: Object Oriented Analysis and Object Models Strategies, Patterns & Applicastions

also Grady Booch: Object Oriented Design 1987

Regads Jukka

Jukka Tamminen
Tuulikinkatu 9
04230 Kerava
phone +358 9 2942763
GSM: +358 50 5480896 e-mail: jukka.tamminen_at_pp.inet.fi
www: http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jukka.tamminen/ Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 14:22:45 CDT