Source Code Control

From: Ha <akkha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 17:10:40 -0600

Hi,

We have a system in which we distribute different versions of stored procedures, pro*C etc to our clients based on their specifi needs.

How do we manage and control such multiple source environment.

I don't know where to post this question and just to ask around to get some suggestion.

Anthony Received on Sat Sep 04 1999 - 18:10:40 CDT