Re: Source Code Control

From: Andy Bates <BatesAndy_at_csi.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 23:27:56 +0100

you effectively are talking about a science known as Configuration Management
There's a number of tools on the market which deal with version control and release management. What's suitable for you depends on your environment and how much you want to control things.

Another newsgroup you could ask about this is comp.software.config-mgmt

AndyB