Error : ORA-09352 Windows 32bit two task-driver

From: Brian Barnes <bbarnes_at_eai.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:04:14 -0800

I get an Ora73.exe error during the build of the database. Then shortly after i get an error : ORA-09352 Windows 32bit two task driver unable to spawn new Oracle task. It asks me for a username and password. Nothing that I tried works. Anyone have any knowledge of how to correct this?

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE - Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 13:04:14 CDT