Re: CIM OO Model & Database Training

From: <spence_m_at_ociweb.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:15:39 GMT

In article <37D00E22.E7337F8F_at_dteenergy.com>,   Gregory P Lechkun <lechkung_at_dteenergy.com> wrote:
> OO & DB people,
>
> Coming the year 2000, we are going to be seriously looking at creating
> an application around the CIM object model and the Oracle database and
> Java EJB's (CIM is an OO model for the Power industry developed in the
> OMG). What I'm looking for is training courses and books that I will
> help me get prepared for working in the area.
>
> I think I should start concentrating on getting some UML training but,
> beyond that I'm not sure. Does anyone have an idea what type of
courses
> I should be taking? What about books?
> --
> Regards,
> Greg Lechkun
> gpl :-)
>
> DTE

Energy==================================================================
==

> DTE ////// //////////// Gregory Lechkun - EM&D/PDO-PT
> DTE // // // // Power Application Software Engineer
> DTE // // // //// lechkung<nospam>@detroitedison.com

Greg if you want to check out our web site we have a complete object curricula from OOAD using UML through to EJB and XML. Look under educational services. We do on site training as well as open enrollment classes in St Louis and Phoenix.

regards Malcolm--
Business Development Manager
Object Computing Inc.
St. Louis MO 63141
(314) 579-0066 www.ociweb.com for TAO support

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 17:15:39 CDT