Help required Setting up Personal Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 (both on windows 95)

From: Pali Gill <pally_at_gbal.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:53:31 GMT

Help required Setting up Personal Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 (both on windows 95)

I am try to set up my laptop so that i run 'Personal Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 (both on windows 95)' and to the personnal Oracle as the database. I have been told this should work. Indeed everything installs run when i come to run to forms 5 or reporter 3 and connect to the database program hangs. it appear to try and run sqlplus 3.3 (plus33.exe) rather than plus80.exe

When try to the same set up using personal orcale 8 and forms 4.5 and reporter 2.5I get the following messages

REP-0501: Unable to connect to the specified database ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank You

Pali Gill Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 04:53:31 CDT