Where Do I Start ???

From: Randy Given <GivenRandy_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:17:56 -0400

I have used Oracle 7 with Borland Builder 3 (C++) and now want to use Oracle 8 with Visual Basic 6. In the past, Oracle 7 was running on a minicomputer. Now, I would like to run Oracle 8 on my own computer (NT 4 moving to 2000 next month). Which package do I get from Oracle on a trial basis (I'll buy it if it works on my single workstation).

Randy Given
GivenRandy_at_aol.com
http://members.aol.com/GivenRandy Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 14:17:56 CDT