Case Sensitivity

From: John Hartley <jhartley_at_scc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:15:28 -0400

Hello - I've installed Oracle many times, and I've heard the MS SQLServer gives you the option of the sort order being upper case or lower case. I haven't seen anything in Oracle that lets you specify whether your queries are case sensitive or not.

Does anyone out there have an idea if you can specify this?

Thanks

John Hartley

jhartley_at_scc.com Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 10:15:28 CDT