100.000 $ Reward (Oracle 8 versus SQL 7)

From: Dan G <Gavrilescu.Daniel_at_pmintl.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:11:06 +0300

Check this out first !:
http://www.dbpd.com/vault/9801xtra.htm

Second: I am not an Microsoft fan (even if I am using MS SQL).

Allmost all Oracle commandments (applicable to SQL 7) doesn't need to be applied with SQL 7 because the query optimizer is smart enough. Allmost all Oracle enhancemets (written in the article) apllied as well with SQL 7.
The one who can give more than 5 examples against the above statements worth the prize ;-).

All the best. Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 10:11:06 CDT