SQLPLUS BREAK command

From: Graham Bleach <itdcgbx5F7E_at_its.hants.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:20:48 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to write a query in SQL*Plus and suppress duplicate column values. However, rather than showing the first of the duplicates and suppressing subsequent duplicates, using BREAK,I would like to display only the last of the duplicates and suppress previous duplicates!

Is there any way to do this? (v7.3 on IBM mainframe)

My output should appear like this:

Column 1 Column 2

                 gfjgsdjfgjsdgf
                 gsfksfggfgfhg

XXXXXX YYYdfgujhgfkj

Please tell me if you think I'm on a hiding to nowhere!
--

To reply remove the x5F7E from my email address These are my own views and not my employer's .... Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 06:20:48 CDT