Re: How to integrate an executable?

From: Gerald Anleitner <ga_at_phil.uni-passau.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:24:52 +0200

<camiss_at_my-deja.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 7qmcts$r75$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> I need to integrate a C-compiled executable with
> PL/SQL. All I have is the executable and
> command-line instructions for its use. Is there
> any way to do this?

Check the Data Cartridge Developer's Guide for this, there you find ways to execute programs. I have never tried that myself. If you succeed, perhaps you could post a short text concerning how it worked...
bye,
gerald Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 02:24:52 CDT