How I can create a foreign key with 2 tables having different owner?

From: Patrice Leclerc <patricel_at_mobilis.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:48:47 -0400

I try to execute this and I have the following error: ORA-00942 table or view does not exist.

SQL> ALTER TABLE ADM_EL.EL_ENTREE_ELECTRI ADD (

  2     CONSTRAINT EL_EE_MAP_FK1
  3     FOREIGN KEY (MAPID)
  4     REFERENCES ADM_MGE.MAPS (MSLINK)
  5 )
  6 ;
   REFERENCES ADM_MGE.MAPS (MSLINK)
                      *

ERROR at line 4:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

The table MAPS exist and I have also create a public synonym MAPS on ADM_MGE.MAPS Please help me.

Patrice Leclerc
patricel_at_mobilis.qc.ca
Systemes Mobilis Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 10:48:47 CDT