The Original Newbie.

From: Paul Leunissen <mapman_at_sentex.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:02:55 -0400

Hello all

I have been investigating how to go about getting in Oracle - and am = finding my self very confused. So far I've read about OCP, ASE, MASE, = and the like. My question is this - how would someone with some = database experience (Access. P/CIS) go about becoming a proficient = Oracle user/developer.

Thanks in advance....

email responses are appreciated.

Paul Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 16:02:55 CDT