Installation Personal Oracle8 makes Win95 crash

From: Evert J. Smit <e.smit_at_caiw.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:32:08 GMT

Hello,

During the installation of Personal Oracle 8 on a Windows95 workstation the machine stops working. And won't work again till there's a restart given. Is there anyone who can help me out. I've selected to install the complete installation with the starter database of 40Mb.

Any help would be appreciated,
Evert Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 13:32:08 CDT