Re: SQL Loader

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:33:03 -0400

Hi,

    Look in your loader log file. The records that didn't load successfully will be listed and can be examined using an editing program. Just look at the last record. I recall getting this message when importing a file that had a last record containing only an an End-Of-File marker.

Regards
Jerry Gitomer

<37CBE131.AB3DB23E_at_filmnet.gr>...