Re: Client cannot connect to WebDB

From: Peter Shaw <peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:09:13 +0100

Xander Burchartz wrote:

> I can ping the webdb machine, but http://ip_address doesn't work.

You know what they say about monkeys typing at random and the complete works of Shakespeare. Well using a similar method I seem to have found a possible solution, try http://ip address/webdb/webdb.home This at least gives me something.

--
Peter
<peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk> Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 09:09:13 CDT