Two tiny (newbie) problems

From: Ralf Boroschewski <ralf_at_transmedia.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:43:19 +0100

Hi,
my first problem is launching. After launching "Oracle Database Assistant" , there are new processes: launch80.exe and javaw.exe, but no window apears.
The second one is creating a table in a new tablespace. There appears always an error 1950 (no privileges on tablespace "name"), also when I'm operating as Administrator and SYSDBA.

I'm using Windows NT 4.0. The last installations, in this order, are:

  1. SP 3.0 (first installation)
  2. VC 6.0
  3. SP 1.0 vor VC 6.0
  4. Oracle 8.0.5 (last installation)

thanx for help

   Ralf Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 03:43:19 CDT