Re: replace CR LF in spaces or blanks

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:50:10 +0200

Try:
select translate (Field, chr(10)||chr(13), ' ') from tab; That's translate CR ans LF into blanks.

You can also eliminate them with:
select translate (Field, 'a'||chr(10)||chr(13), 'a') from tab;

or replace CRLF with one blank:
select translate (Field, chr(10)||chr(13), ' ') from tab; (chr(10) is replaced by a blank and chr(13) is ignored.