Ora-3115

From: Nader Afshar <afsharn_at_dteenergy.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:25:17 -0400

I am trying to retrieve CLOBs from the DB using JDBC Thin Driver. On the WebServer I get ORA-3115 indicating some Network problems.

So I am wondering if there is a problem using CLOBs with the Thin Driver? Any one with experience using CLOBs with the Thin Driver?

On the other hand, if I must use the OCI driver, then will Oracle Client provide both drivers, or do I need to download and install them separately?

I am using Java Web Server 3.1, Oracle8.0.5, and JDK1.1.8

Thanks
Nader