Re: Columns in outer joins

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:00:53 -0400

But that's the point. IT IS how SQL works. Why should there be any problem with using the syntax of a language as it is documented. It may seem strange, but it is consistant and those of us who have been writing sql for years are used to writing outer joins that way. It has nothing to do with vendor-specific implementation.

Ken