Re: Oracle Discoverer and Business Objects

From: Jorgen Kjærsgaard <jkj_at_gis.dk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:03:25 +0200

Hi

The default settings in the End User Edition limits the retrieved data to a number of rows.
You can change that by entering the Tools option on the menueline, then choose Options and then press Querey Govenor.

In the Querey Govenor you can set the Limit retrieved data to: xxxx.

I hope this will help you.

Jørgen Kjærsgaard
OCON Danmark A/S