oracle web app server vs. MS NT SP4

From: Eddie King <eddie_king_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 01:06:25 -0400

I've been told that Oracle web application server (any version) is not compatible with Microsoft NT service pack 4. Is that true? I think I need to install SP4 to make NT ready for Y2K, but if its going to crash my web app server then I guess I can't. Thanks for any help or clarification you can give me about this matter!

Eddie Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 00:06:25 CDT