Developer 2000

From: Peggy Calaquian <gruezo_at_pacific.net.ph>
Date: 1999/08/28

Is there a sight where I can find techniques and tips on the use of Developer 2000. I am a new Oracle Programmer and would like to know how to use it effectively.

Also, is there a good book that any of you recommend? I would like to get a book which will teach me how to write the correct SQL (performance and tuning) which is the most appropriate for Oracle.

How do I learn more about locking, SQL performance, techniques in Dev2000? Received on Sat Aug 28 1999 - 00:00:00 CDT