Crystal Reports and Oracle 8

From: Madsal <softsense_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:25:25 GMT

Since no one at seagate software could help I've decided to take a shot at this
group for information.

From an article from seagate software I have written over 50 stored procedures that
will populate some 100 reports. Working fine. I am using a defined CURSOR type
as a parameter:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE GetOfficeNum (AsofDate IN Date, office_cv IN OUT Office.OfficeNum)
:
:
:

END; My reports work great but I am using the native Crystal driver and need to go ODBC. ODBC
will not except the cursor type. I realize this is sort of not the forum to discuss this
but has anyone used Crystal report and oracle that may have a better solution to writing
these reports and using the VB Crystal OCX With them.

Thanks for you support
SAM Received on Fri Aug 27 1999 - 18:25:25 CDT