Re: Failed to load Oracle OCI JDBC driver (8.0.5.2).

From: Gert Rijs <g.rijs_at_itude.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:33:18 +0200

Hi,
This is what i found in Oracle's JDBC-faq (http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java/access/main.htm):

Q. Can I debug JDBC programs with Symantec Visual Cafe? A. Yes, it is possible to debug Java programs that use Oracle Thin JDBC Driver with Symantec Visual Cafe? Java development tool. However, it is not possible to debug JDBC/OCI programs with Visual Cafe?.

Gert
--

G.C. Rijs                                                Genimen BV
Postbus 968 Tel(+31)306997020