Re: Oracle Financials: Find Approved Invoices in AP Module

From: Jay Weiland <jay_at_pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:07:40 -0700

Hey Al,

     This one is a bit tricky. I assume that Oracle Apps used to store the value in the APPROVAL_STATUS column, but it now just for reference purposes. Try this one:

select invoice_id
  from ap_invoices ai
 where AP_INVOICES_PKG.GET_APPROVAL_STATUS(

          AI.INVOICE_ID,
          AI.INVOICE_AMOUNT,
          AI.PAYMENT_STATUS_FLAG,
          AI.INVOICE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE) = 'APPROVED'
/

     You can also try using the AP_INVOICES_DERIVED_V view, but I wouldn't assume that it is going to stay the same between releases. For 10.7 the query would be:

select invoice_id
  from ap_invoices_derived_v
 where APPROVAL_STATUS_LOOKUP_CODE = 'APPROVED' /

Jay!!!