Recover a single table

From: Jack Zhu <jackzhu_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:19:46 -0400

Using hot backup mode. (didn't use 'export' way)

Now I try to recover a single table without any impact to other ones. I think I can use the 'recover datafile' way to do this, right?

  1. First I have to find out which datafile(s) I need to recover, how do I know which datafile the certain table is in? Suppose there're more than one datafile in each tablespace. If there's only one datafile in tablespace, that's easy.
  2. What's the best way to recover a single table(without using 'export' and 'import')?

Thanks!!! Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 12:19:46 CDT