Object-oriented API to Oracle8 under UNIX ? (newbie)

From: David Thom <davidt_at_npsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:27:45 -0500

We've just begun writing our first Oracle (8.0.5) app in C++ under Digital UNIX. We're finding the Oracle Call Interface to be slow-going.

Is there an object-oriented API available for Oracle C++ UNIX clients? Something like DAO or ADO provides in the MS world?

Thanks!

David Thom Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 08:27:45 CDT