JDBC, Stored Procedures

From: Raimund Jacob <raimi_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 26 Aug 1999 10:26:54 GMT

Hi!

I am not very familiar with Oracle (yet) and someone gave me this funny task to solve with java. I use Oracle's jdbc driver.

I get the name of a stored procedure to call and a list of name=value pairs to pass as parameters. If a procedure has more parameters than given a NULL value should be passed (or something else magic that does not hurt the call).

Currently I am playing with DatabaseMetaData.getProcedureColumns()...

Does anyone know a nice way to solve my problem? Any help is highly appreciated.

--

 _ __

| )  |                                "What do you get if you   *    **  |
|\aimund                               multiply 6 by 9?"        * *    * |
   \_/acob                                                        *  *** O

             **** Remember: 21 is just half the truth ****