Re: Browser Interface to Oracle

From: Kekko <dini.f_at_adr.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:40:10 +0200

I used Netscape Application Server that has an interface towards Oracle DB where you can use every DML commands.
Another way is to use a Web Application Server and a series of simple cgi in which you insert queries towards the DB. I'm using this simple way and I made a powerful system for monitoring every DB of my company (20 instances) from the same console and powerful thing is that I can use simply the browser on my desktop. The thing is complex to say in a few words but you and me can mail our impressions.
Ciao, Kekko.