Sr. Oracle DBA in Cambrdige, MA NEEDED

From: Lee Spach <lspach_at_oaoservices.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:09:18 -0400

NO H1 VISA
NO 1099
NO 3rd Party Vendors
NO Corp-to-Corp

PERMANENT PLACEMENT ONLY!!!!!!!
Along with Salary, full benefits, stock options, and bonuses!!!!!!!!!

Our client is looking to hire 1 individual to function as a database administrator.. This position will be based in our client's headquarters in
Cambridge, MA. Our client has developed Supply Chain software that is not
platform specific and uses leading edge technology. Individuals must have
superior communications and presentation skills. Prior DBA experience along with
Oracle 8 tuning and SQL. MUST have experience working with large scale Oracle databases (large scale = 1,000,000+ records), C++ and/or Java Beans. Operating system is primarily NT; Unix is a plus. Software is written in
Html and Java Clients. Resumes will be reviewed and feedback provided in a
matter of hours. The interview process will include the review of resumes,
telephone screen, and an in-person interview with 3 - 5 personnel. Decisions
(and offers, if appropriate) will be made quickly. Relocation assistance, if
necessary, will be considered although our client does not have a relocation
assistance policy. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 15:09:18 CDT